1) I prefer the phone call, especially when trying to make appointments. Call, AND text if necessary, for any time-sensitive matters.
2) Don’t use public (UNSECURED) wifi. As in, never. Ever! If necessary, if your phone has a cellular signal, then turn your phone into a hotspot for your other devices.
3) Backup what you’re not willing to lose. Prove it’s working by deleting a dummy file one day after it’s backed up, and restoring it 2 days later.
4) Malwarebytes is my all-time favorite security software. If you have purchased it, then your device is protected against viruses and spyware. Otherwise, what are you using?
5) If unsure about what’s on your screen, stop and take a picture. Send it to me, and call me. Walk away from it…
6) Exercise your constitutional rights! “The best way to predict the future is to choose it. Vote!”